Why don't you ...

Idea: let us actually DOWNLOAD soundbytes.

Not being able to download any files from this site is as retarded as if Rapidshare suddenly deciding to only allow you to see files, but not actually download them.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sopsop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree - I want the soundbyte to play when my computer starts up, but I can't because I can't download the byte. Please fix this

• ROGROG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i dont understand how a couple months ago i was able to download a Dirty Harry quote, and then i get back on to download more movie quotes as im trying to make some music here! BUT... EVERYTHING is not downloadable!! I even went back to the same clip i downloaded before, now its blocked.. @ Hark.com, your support email server has not been added or fixed. wtf mate? zero stars.

love the blue ball joke bryan!

• icemachinemanicemachineman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i couldn't agree more. Why build a beautiful site like this, if you can't download something. I was shocked that you would have everything set up ,along with a download button, but it doesn't work ? It's doesn't make a lick of sense ! don't you get $$$ from the advertisers for all the hits you get on the site?

Feedback and Knowledge Base